Doing your taxes can be a daunting task. For many of us, the knot in our stomach tightens as the dreaded April 15th deadline gets nearer. Let me untie that knot for you! As a CPA with years of experience, you'll rest easy knowing your tax data is in trusted hands and that I will be focused on minimizing your tax liability to the very best of my abilities.
When does it make sense to hire a CPA to complete your personal tax return? Here are some typical scenarios:
- You work as an independent contractor and need help maximizing your Schedule C deductions and minimizing self-employment taxes
- You receive 1099 forms or K-1 statements and you aren't quite sure how to input the data correctly
- You earn income in multiple states or overseas
- You've been granted stock options and want to ensure you are planning appropriately for tax consequences
- You receive a notice from the IRS or state/local taxing agency and you're worried about compliance
- You want the peace of mind of having a CPA prepare and sign your tax return
Contact me today to schedule your free consultation!