Personal Tax Services
Doing your taxes can be a daunting task. For many of us, the knot in our stomach tightens as the dreaded April 15th deadline gets nearer. Let me untie that knot for you! As a CPA with years of experience, you'll rest easy knowing your tax return is in trusted hands.
When does it make sense to hire Chris Arena, CPA to complete your personal tax return? Here are some typical scenarios where my expertise can create value for you:
- You work as an independent contractor and need help maximizing your Schedule C deductions and minimizing self-employment taxes
- You receive 1099 forms and/or K-1 statements for your investments
- You earn income in multiple states or overseas
- You've been granted stock options and want to ensure you are planning appropriately for tax consequences
- You want the peace of mind of having an experienced CPA prepare and sign your tax return