Let's talk for an hour and make sure we're a great fit!
CPA firms are not one-size-fits-all and it's important you feel that you are with a service provider that will meet your needs. To enable you to make an informed decision, Chris Arena, CPA, PLLC is proud to offer a free one-hour consultation to all new clients so that we may meet and determine if the fit is right between us and a business relationship makes sense.
In order for our time together to be as effective as possible, please plan to bring the following items with you for our meeting:
- Copies of your most recently filed tax return so that I can analyze and determine the scope of work you will need.
- For a business, copies of your articles of organization, by-laws, EIN letter, and any other pertinent legal documents.
- Think about what part of running your business gives you the most trouble or causes you the most stress and write it down to discuss.
- What major life changes are you anticipating now or in the future?
- What is the reason you are leaving your prior accountant?
What a free consultation is not: In order to respect both your time and our own, please know that a free consultation is not a chance to get free tax advice! We do not share tax advice during this meeting and will not provide professional assistance without a signed engagement letter on file. We recommend Google for all of your free tax advice needs!
Click Here to schedule your consultation today!